Christian Brothers College is a Catholic School in the Edmund Rice Tradition and one of Adelaide’s oldest and most respected R–12 Colleges.
Established in 1878, CBC has a proud tradition of providing a uniquely contemporary education for boys. Our College shapes men of the future who lead caring, authentic and accomplished lives; who are advocates for respect and compassion and who share a sense of belonging that lasts for life.
The College aspires to be faithful to the four EREA Touchstones of Liberating Education, Inclusive Community, Gospel Spirituality, and Justice and Solidarity as described in The Charter for Catholic Schools in the Edmund Rice Tradition.
The four Touchstones are reflected in the Vision and Mission statements of the Christian Brothers College Strategic Plan. This Plan also connects the Touchstones with the four core strategic values of Christian Brothers College – Faith, Excellence, Community and Compassion – values that inform continuous improvement in education, decision making and strategic direction.
These values are at the heart of the College’s Vision, Mission, and Strategic Plans.
Thank you for considering Christian Brothers College for temporary relief teaching. The College welcomes committed professional staff who are willing to make a difference in the lives of the students they come in contact with.
To be considered for temporary relief teaching at Christian Brothers College you are required to complete the Christian Brothers College online Employment Application Form by following the link below.
When completing the Employment Application Form, applicants will be required to:
- Provide Essential Contact Details (e.g., name, contact details, disclaimers).
- Provide a brief statement outlining your interest in the position (i.e. Cover Letter) – up to 500 words.
- Indicate your availability for TRT work.
- Provide details of previous employment (at least two) and a minimum of two referees who will be able to speak to your suitability for the position.
- Provide details of Professional Development relevant to the position you are applying for and an outline of your qualifications.
- Share any additional information you believe will support your application.
Note: In the shortlisting process for an interview, the panel may call for additional documents (i.e., CESA Declaration Form, Working with Children Clearance, Responding to Abuse and Neglect etc.) Should a position become available suited to your skills and abilities you will be contacted for an interview with the Daily Organisation Coordinator and the Human Resources Manager.
Download the Position Information Document
Online Employment Application
To apply for Temporary Relief Teaching at CBC, please complete the online Employment Application Form using the link below.
To apply for a position at CBC
Your application should be a maximum of six pages including:
- An application letter of no more than three pages detailing the reasons for applying and addressing the Key Responsibilities and Duties from the Position Information Document
- CV (no more than two pages)
- CESA Application Declaration Form
Application to be emailed to email@example.com as one document with the subject showing the role you are applying for.
Note: In the shortlisting process for an interview, the panel may call for additional documents (i.e., CESA Declaration Form, Working with Children Clearance, Responding to Abuse and Neglect etc.)
Please address confidential enquiries to:
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply. CBC is an equal opportunity employer. Edmund Rice Education Australia is committed to ensuring the safety, wellbeing and dignity of all children and young people.
All applicants will be subject to EREA and legislative screening procedure. These checks are consistent with EREA’s commitment to child protection policies and procedures.