Faith | Excellence | Community | Compassion

Science Labs

Christian Brothers College has four Science Labs at its senior campus.

Fully-equipped Chemistry (first floor) and Physics Labs (second floor) are installed in the EG Smith Science Wing.

The original buildings, officially opened in 1956, were named after Br Greg Smith, a pre-eminent science teacher who was also the first teacher to use the labs. Since then, the equipment has been modified and improved to provide top class facilities on a continuing basis.

There is also a Biology Lab (first floor) and General Science Lab (second floor) located in the eastern section of the FT O'Brien Building.

The Biology Lab has a number of interesting inhabitants, including lizards and a python, as part of the CBC Science Club collection.

< back
Science1.jpg
Science2.jpg
Website by Boylen Bridgehead. Powered by WebTemplate