Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Laboratories
Christian Brothers College has four Science Labs at its Senior Campus.
Fully-equipped Chemistry (first floor) and Physics Labs (second floor) are installed in the EG Smith Science Wing.
The original buildings, officially opened in 1956, were named after Br Greg Smith, a pre-eminent science teacher who was also the first teacher to use the labs. Since then, the equipment has been modified and improved to provide top class facilities on a continuing basis.
There is also a Biology Lab (first floor) and General Science Lab (second floor) located in the eastern section of the FT O’Brien Building.
Return to Facilities